Friday, April 24, 2009

Not much to say. Feel slightly depressed. Well, maybe a litttle bit more. Thinking of future, not looking too bright at the moment. Something came to my mind recently.

I'm tired. tired of seeing typed letters dictate my life. Maybe if I was better I wouldn't be complaining about it? Maybe not.

The coming weeks look to be grimmy. Future scares me. Past looks bright.

Wish Me, Alex and Nathan could spend the day together. Just the three of us. No other people.
Off-topic: Alex agrees to a group pic with me and Nathan before she goes to Nicaragua for three weeks in June. Shook her hand to make sure she'd keep her word. Lol.

Huh, never made a wish in a while...






Should not despair. Others might be going through tougher lives, even trying to make  the best of them. Even carrying other people's burdens.

We're born. Say we're one in a million. Say we're unique. Until I realize we're one AMONG the millions. The teeming millions. But, no one else on this earth can replace me nor anyone out there.

Forgotten? Maybe. Ignored? Maybe. Overlooked? Maybe. Irriplaceable? Hell no.

No comments:

Post a Comment