Monday, April 27, 2009

Not much to say. Day went by fast. Smooth. No hitch. Should be happy. Not. Feel slightly depressed. Don't know why. Irritating me.

Day was good. Nathan was happy-positive. Got hug from Alex. Always great. Never fails to lighten my spirit.

Future still looks pretty grim. Not "bad" grim, but "uncertain" grim. Should not despair. Not when I'm surrounded by ones I love.

"Zero" and I are making head-way in series. Very optimistic. Will definetly see through this to the end.

Hmm...accidently unearthed drawing of me and Maribel earlier. Shameful emotional clingy side popped its head out. Suppressed it quickly. Do not care for her anymore. Dust in wind. What does get me are the memories. Fun times. But in a much different-simple-time in my life. Think of it fondly.

ahem

Case in point: Maribel is no more, not the girl I fell in love with that warm summer day in San Roque. I must learn to get this finally off my chest....Perhaps I did.

Guess this post was longer than I expected. Cool. Must remember to post often. I shall create an archieve. WIll look back at it in future.

-Always remember: Never despair

No comments:

Post a Comment